New policy Online payment MyHealth About Claims Offices and Contacts Get in touch

Fire and Other Risks

Why Euroins? 
  • Individual approach to the client's needs 
  • Choose your own risks 
  • Determine the insurance amount yourself 

What is this insurance?

Insure your property used for commercial, production or administrative activities.

What does the insurance cover? 

Basic coverage

Reimbusement of the costs of material damages that occurred as a result of a covered risk.


  • fire, including directly caused by a short circuit;
  • lightning; 
  • explosion and implosion; 
  • impact, fall of a manned aircraft body, its parts or cargo. 

Additional covers

For better coverage we recommed that you extend your coverage with one or more additional Covers.

Each additional cover is selected only in combination with the main one.

Natural disasters and other risks

  • storm, hail, heavy rain, flood; 
  • impact or weight damage from natural accumulation of snow and/or ice; 
  • frostbite (freeze); 
  • landslide or collapse of earth layers; 
  • damage from the action of groundwater or sea waves;
  • water leakage; 
  • damage from impact of a road vehicle or animal.

  • theft burglary;
  • theft using technical devices.

  • robbery illegal appropriation of insured movable property by third parties.
Malicious actions of third parties

  • vandalism, detonation or arson.
Glass breaking

  • accidental glass breakage.
Short circuit or electric shock

  • short circuit and electric shock; 
  • induction by electric current in the transmission network.

  • damages caused by an earthquake.
Civil liability to third parties

  • damages caused to third parties arising from the insured property.
Expedient expenditure required

  • the costs incurred by the insured to reduce damages as a result of an insured event.
Machinery breakdown
Additional insurance

Any sudden and unforeseen loss or damage to machinery is covered.

Where does the insurance apply?

At the address of the insured property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.

Insurance conditions

What is the duration of the Insurance cover?

 For a period of one year. 

What is the sum insured? 

It is determined based on the actual or replacement value of the property.

 Necessary documents for taking out insurance: 
  • Questionnaire
  • Inventory of the insured property (if one has been drawn up) 
  • Other documents – additional documents requested by the insurer in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it

Find office

See results

Nearest office

Show offices close to me

Online services

Claim status

Other insurances suitable for you

Motor CASCO Insurance
Motor CASCO Insurance
Motor CASCO Insurance

You insure your motor vehicle against total loss or partial damage

Employer's Responsibility
Employer's Responsibility
Employer's Responsibility

We provide insurance coverage to the employer for property and non-property damages caused to his employees, occurred during or in connection with their work duties.

Travel Assistance Abroad – Multitrip
travel euroins
Travel Assistance Abroad – Multitrip

We provide you with medical assistance during your repeated trips abroad and reimburse expenses due to lost or stolen luggage, missed flight or extended stay.

Machine breakdown
Machine breakdown
Machine breakdown

We cover material damage (accidents) to the insured property