What is this insurance?
We insure sea and river vessels owned by individuals or legal entities.
What does the insurance cover?
We cover damage to the insured vessel as a result of:
- Total loss and/or partial damage to the vessel caused by natural disasters, shipwreck, sinking, grounding, fire, broken shafts or hidden defects;
- Collision liability for 3/4 and 4/4 variants;
- General accident and rescue.
Where does the insurance apply?
Worldwide, subject to the vessel's license to sail.
What is the duration of the Insurance cover?
For a period of 1 year.
What is the Sum Insured?
The actual value of the vessel at the time of taking out the insurance.
Necessary documents for taking out insurance:
- Invoice or expert appraisal of the value of the vessel
- Vessel documents
- Other documents - additional documents requested in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it