New policy Online payment MyHealth About Claims Offices and Contacts Get in touch

Motor third party liability/ Combined Car Policy

Why Euroins? 
  • Legal assistance in case of road accident
  • Driver and Passenger Accident Insurance
  • Roadside Assistance
  • Notification of upcoming installment
  • Pay annualy or by installments

What is this insurance?

Compulsory insurance for every motor vehicle registered in the Republic of Bulgaria. 

What does the insurance cover?

  • The liability of the driver/owner/keeper of the motor vehicle for damages caused by him to third parties while driving and parking.

Additional voluntary coverages

For better coverage we recommed a Combined Car Policy with one or more of the following options:

Accident Legal Aid Insurance

Provides consultations and the opportunity to use legal services in the case of road accidents with injured persons. 

See more


Driver and Passenger Accident Insurance

Provides coverage for all seats in the vehicle, including the driver. 

See more


Roadside Assistance Insurance

Ensures the use of roadside assistance in case of road accidents and preventive road accidents. 

See more


Where does the insurance cover apply?

  • All member states of the European Union, including the Republic of Bulgaria;
  • Serbia and North Macedonia;
  • Turkey and Switzerland.
" />

Insurance conditions

What is the duration of the Insurance cover?

For a period of 1 year.

Duration of insurance cover for a shorter period, but not less than 30 days, is permissible only in the cases provided for in the Insurance Code.

 What is the liability limit? 

The amounts are advertised according to Art. 492 of the Insurance Code - BGN 10,420,000 for each event for non-property and property damage as a result of bodily injury or death.

Up to BGN 2,100,000 for each property damage event.

Necessary documents for MTPL insurance:
  •  Copy of the registration certificate - when the vehicle is registered
  • Sales contract or invoice - upon change of ownership or when the motor vehicle is a new import
  • Customs declaration (if available)


Terms used: 

MTPL - Motor Third Party Liability

Road accident - Road traffic accident 

Find office

See results

Nearest office

Show offices close to me

Other insurances suitable for you

Motor CASCO Insurance
Motor CASCO Insurance
Motor CASCO Insurance

You insure your motor vehicle against total loss or partial damage

Fire and Other Risks
Fire and Other Risks
Fire and Other Risks

Insure your property used for business, production or administrative activities.

General Civil Liability
General Civil Liability
General Civil Liability

We cover your financial liability to third parties for property and non-property damages caused while carrying out usual business activity.

Occupational accident
Occupational accident
Occupational accident

Mandatory insurance for certain professions defined in regulation or voluntary care for all employees.