What is this insurance?
Insure your home, furniture and household appliances, choosing risks and liability limits yourself.
What does the insurance cover?
Reimbursement of the costs of material damages that occur as a result of a covered risk.
- fire, including directly caused by a short circuit;
- direct lightning strike;
- explosion and implosion;
- impact, fall of a manned aircraft body, its parts or cargo.
For better coverage extend your insurance with one or more additional Clauses.
Each additional cover is selected only in combination with the main one.
Natural disasters and other risks
- storm, hail, torrential rain, flood;
- impact or weight damage from natural accumulation of snow and/or ice;
- frostbite (freeze);
- landslide or collapse of earth layers;
- damage from the action of groundwater or sea waves;
- water leakage;
- damage from impact of a road vehicle or animal.
- Theft burglary;
- Тechnical theft.
- Robbery illegal appropriation of insured movable property by third parties.
Malicious actions of third parties
- vandalism, detonation or arson.
- accidental glass breakage.
Short circuit or electric shock
- short circuit and electric shock;
- induction by electric current in the transmission network.
- damages caused by an earthquake.
Civil liability to third parties
- damages caused to third parties arising from the insured property.
Expedient expenditure required
- the costs incurred by the insured to reduce damages as a result of an insured event.
Where does the insurance apply
At the address of the insured property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
What is the duration of the Insurance cover?
For a period of one year.
What is the sum insured?
It is determined based on the actual or replacement value of the property
Necessary documents for taking out insurance:
- Inventory of the insured property (if one has been drawn up)
- Other documents – additional documents requested by the insurer in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it