New policy Online payment MyHealth About Claims Offices and Contacts Get in touch

Professional Liability in Design and Construction

Why Euroins? 
  • You can insure your entire practice
  • You can insure a specific object 
  • Pay annualy or by installments

What is this insurance?

Mandatory insurance for designers, consultants, builders and persons exercising construction and technical control according to Art. 171 of the Territorial Planning Act.

What does the insurance cover?

  • We reimburse costs and compensation for damages caused to other participants in the construction and/or to third parties as a result of your actions or omissions during or in relation with the fulfillment of obligations.

Where does the insurance apply?

 On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.

Insurance conditions

What is the duration of the Insurance cover?

 For a period of one year. 

What are the limits of liability?

 It depends on the specific activity of the insured, as well as the category of the constructions with which his activity is connected and is defined in an ordinance.

Necessary documents for taking out insurance: 
  • Questionnaire – proposal
  • List of insured persons - when insuring a group of persons
  • Other documents - additional documents requested in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it (including licenses, a copy of registration coupons)

Find office

See results

Nearest office

Show offices close to me

Online services

Claim status

Other insurances suitable for you

Fire and Other Risks
Fire and Other Risks
Fire and Other Risks

Insure your property used for business, production or administrative activities.

All Risks Related to the Merchant's Property
euroins building
All Risks Related to the Merchant's Property

Insure your property used for commercial activity

Construction Works
Construction Works
Construction Works

Insure your property from damages occuring during construction, reconstruction or installation.

Occupational accident
Occupational accident
Occupational accident

Mandatory insurance for certain professions defined in regulation or voluntary care for all employees.