What is this insurance?
Mandatory insurance for certain professions, defined in the Ordinance on compulsory insurance of workers and employees for the risk of "occupational accident".
The insurance is also suitable as a voluntary choice of the employer for all employees.
What does the insurance cover?
We reimburse costs and benefits related to the risk of "occupational accident" to workers and employees.
Pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of CSR
Any sudden damage to health occurred during and in connection with or on the occasion of the work performed.
- Permanently reduced working capacity;
- Temporary incapacity;
We recommend that you extend your coverage with one or more additional covers.
Each additional cover is selected only in combination with the main one.
Meaning of Art. 55, para. 2 of CSR
Any sudden impairment of health during the usual journey to or from the place of work to:
- the main place of residence of the insured;
- the place where the insured usually eats during the working day;
- the place to receive rewards.
- Any sudden damage to health outside working hours and place.
Where does the insurance apply?
On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and abroad.
What is the duration of the Insurance cover?
For a period of one month to one year.
What is the sum insured?
Sum insured for one person is 84 times the amount of the individual's gross monthly salary at the date of conclusion of the policy.
Necessary documents for taking out insurance:
- Questionnaire - proposal
- List of insured persons (for a group policy)
- Declaration of the health status of the insured person (only for persons aged 65 and over)
- Other documents - additional documents requested in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it
CSR - Social Security Code