What is this insurance?
Mandatory liability insurance and voluntary hull and/or spare parts insurance, the subject of which are aircrafts owned by physical, legal or public institutions.
What does the insurance cover?
- Total loss and/or partial damage to aircraft caused by natural disasters and others, according to the agreed scope of insurance coverage;
- Liability to third parties, baggage, mail and personal effects;
- Accident of crew and/or passengers.
Where does the insurance apply?
Worldwide, subject to the aircraft airworthiness certificate.
What is the duration of the Insurance cover?
For a period of 1 year or another negotiated period.
What is the Sum Insured?
- Under Corps insurance - the actual value of the aircraft at the time of conclusion of the insurance.
- Liability insurance - legally defined liability limits depending on the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.