What is this insurance?
Mandatory insurance for all carriers that carry out public transport on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria according to Ordinance 49.
What does the insurance cover?
We reimburse expenses and benefits to passengers on public transport related to the following risks:
- Sprains, strains or tears of tissues caused by sudden exertion of one's own forces;
- Infections in which the infectious matter has penetrated into the organism of the person affected by the accident;
- Death or permanent disability as a result of an accident;
- Bodily injury or death occurring during the transport in order to save one's life or another's life or property.
Where does the insurance apply?
On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
What is the duration of the Insurance cover?
For a period of 1 year.
What is the Sum Insured?
For one insured person for each event it is BGN 50,000.
Necessary documents for taking out insurance:
- List of insured persons (for a group policy)
- Other documents - additional documents requested in connection with the issuance of a policy or an addendum to it