1. Call 112 and wait for the arrival of the traffic police in the presence of:
- injured people;
- suspected use of alcohol and/or intoxicants;
- disagreement about the circumstances of the accident;
- failure to present a valid driver's license;
- in case of failure to present a valid MTPL policy;
- with more than two participants in a road accident.
2. Secure the place, place triangular signs!
3. Bilateral Traffic Accident Report is issued only for road accidents with two participants.
Complete it according to the instructions on the back or see here.
4. Take photos of the scene and of the damage to all vehicles.
5. Visit the Claims Center to file a claim and inspect the damaged vehicle
If the vehicle is not in motion, the inspection is carried out at the address specified by the insured.
Documents required to register a claim
1. Document certifying the occurrence of the insured event (Traffic accident report, finding report, bilateral trafic accident report)
2. Certificate of registration of the vehicle
3. Documents of the driver who drove the damaged car during the event
4. Driver's statement and road accident diagram