Frequently Asked Questions
When is the CASCO inspection mandatory?
- factory new motor vehicle;
- renewal without interruption of "Motor Vehicle Casco" insurance policy in "ZD Euroins" AD.
In all other cases, inspection is mandatory.
Where can the vehicle be inspected?
I sold my car. Do I need to let you know? And the buyer?
How can I use the "Replacement car" service?
How can I cancel a MTPL policy?
- expiration of the term for which it was concluded;
- in case of total damage to the car, for which the recovery of damages exceeds 70% of its actual value;
- in the event of termination of registration of the insured motor vehicle;
- in the event of a change of ownership of the insured motor vehicle within 7 days from the date of sale.
Does MTPL apply abroad? What should I do when traveling abroad by car?
What should I do if I am involved in a road accident abroad and have a valid MTPL policy?
Attached to the policy are instructions on what to do in case of green card damage
Notify the local control authorities and do not sign a document in a foreign language with content that is not clear to you.